School Advisory Council (SAC)
Public Notice of SAC Meeting Dates
The School Advisory Council (SAC) meets each month with the Principal and SAC Chair. All parents and community members are invited to attend our meetings at 2:45 P.M. Our meetings for the 2022-2023 school year will be held on campus on the dates listed below. If you are interested in becoming a member of our SAC this school year, please contact Kim Quigley firstname.lastname@example.org at 386-424-2525.
Meeting Dates 2022-2023
Meetings will begin at 2:45 pm.
|Tuesday, September 27th, 2022||Media Center|
|Tuesday, October 18th, 2022||Media Center|
|Tuesday, November 29th, 2022||Media Center|
|No December Meeting||HAPPY HOLIDAYS!|
|Tuesday, January 24th, 2023||Media Center|
|Tuesday, February 28th, 2023||Media Center|
|Tuesday, March 28th, 2023||Media Center|
|Tuesday, April 25th, 2023||Media Center|
|Tuesday, May 9th, 2023||Media Center|
Every school in Florida must have a School Advisory Council (SAC). This council consists of teachers, parents, support personnel and community members. At least fifty-one percent (51%) of our SAC membership shall consist of parents and community representatives not employed by the school district.
Our School Advisory Council:
- assists in reviewing, revising and communicating our school purpose for student success
- assists in the preparation and evaluation of the School Improvement Plan
- assists in the preparation of the annual school budget
- decides how funds for school improvement will be spent
- assists in prioritizing the needs of the school
- assists in developing strategies to improve the areas of need
- adheres to the Sunshine Law
All parents and community representatives are encouraged to attend our monthly meetings. Your ideas and suggestions are always welcomed. Discussions are open to all; however, voting is limited to SAC members. If you are interested in becoming a member of our School Advisory Council, please leave a message with the front office staff and Kim Quigley will contact you.